Thursday, March 26, 2009

Johnson & Johnson Buddies soaps

Awhile back there was a coupon online for $3/3 Johnson and Johnson's products. I bought 3 J&J buddies soap bars at Dillons, and the catalina machine printed me out a coupon for $3/3 J&J products. This has happened 13 times now! I went today, and bought 3, it printed out another coupon, so I gave it to Austin (he was purchasing some other things I forgot), and he used it to buy some, and it printed out another coupon for him!! I have 39 bars of J&J buddies bars and haven't paid for one of them! I love coupons! =) I "bought" dillons out of their stock today, so I'll have to wait until they're stocked up again before I can get more. Just have to say though that I honestly wouldn't have ever bought them before, because I thought "a buck for only 1 bar of soap? that's nuts!" But actually, we're hooked on them because they are SO easy for the kids to use! It's basically a bar of "kid" soap w/ a pouf built onto it, so it's great for them!
We have a linen closet upstairs and the bottom 2 shelves are "stockpile" items of things I have bought for very little or free! We have a ton of shampoo, toothpaste,deoderant,razors,soap, you name it, it's probably up there! I couldn't imagine having to pay for those items again!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love those buddies too! I bought more this past week to help get my $100 towards my gas savings. I love free stuff.

Thanks for the comment about Sam's Club. I didn't even know you could return a membership, I thought you were stuck with it once you purchased it.

I hope you have a fabulous day.